The Kettler Coach E Indoor Rower has the following features:
- It is sturdy, it has carbon steel framed and powder coated which stands on its end when it is not being used.
- The Kettler Coach E Indoor Rower includes high resolution Siemens brand LCD computer display that contains twelve programs that has Heart Rate Control programming.
- This machine is ergometer classified computer calibrated in order to achieve that high precision plus, its maximum accuracy and best optimum performance.
- The Kettler Coach E Indoor Rower includes biomechanically correct footrests with its adjustable straps which provides an entire longitudinal rowing motion range
- This machine has Polar T34 wireless chest strap heart rate with its transmitter already included.
- As for domestic shipping, as for the present the machine could be shipped only within the United States of America, as well as to the APO or FPO addresses. For the APO or FPO shipments, please check with your manufacturer about the warranty and support issues.
- The Kettler Coach E Indoor Rower is not eligible for international shipments.
- The Kettler Coach E Indoor Rower has product dimensions of 80 x 26 x 20 inches and its weight is 104 pounds.
- The shipping weight of the Kettler Coach E Indoor Rower is 120 pounds.
Product Description from its Manufacturer:
Several years and years of manufacturing quality rowers have achieved with the development of our KETTLER high performance Coach E Indoor Rower. Our ESYS System integrates ergonomics, mechanics and most of all, electronics in order to generate the greatest benefits and advantages appropriate for all, from beginners to experts. The Coach E works more muscle groups and places the entire body through a bigger range of motion than any other kinds of cardio equipment.
Its smooth eddy-current magnetic resistance system of the Coach E performs on the system that the greater the energy within the drive stroke, the resistance instantly matches the force by pair. The accurate calibration of the resistance system in connection with the ability of the user to view their real performance automatically is only part of what sets the Coach E apart from the other rowers on the available on the market. But beyond rowing, the KETTLER Coach E Indoor Rower offers 16 extra training exercises which give you a true full body workout.
When finished with working out, the Coach E conveniently could be stored in an upright position which reduces its footprint, so in a way providing you enough or even more room to move about. This product is made in Germany and is guaranteed by a 3 year parts as well as one year labor residential warranty, so you can be rest assured that you are dealing with a reputable company with a top quality product worthy of your investment and you can use it for a long time.
Related article: Best Rowing Machine Reviews Guide